Benefits of 203k
- Receive your dream location with a home that needs a little TLC or updating. The FHA 203k loan allows you to borrow money for home improvement and home ownership in one loan. The loan is guaranteed by the FHA, which can help keep your interest rate low. Learn about the pros and cons of FHA 203k loans and see if they’re right for you.
- If you want to buy or refinance a home that needs work, FHA 203k may help. Sometimes called ‘rehab’ or ‘fixer’ loans, FHA 203k provides funding for the home purchase as well as any improvement projects. Instead of getting two loans, you bundle
- The main benefit of 203k loans is the ability to make the improvements you want. Funding for an addition or updating the kitchen is taken care of up front. You can turn the home into something you want. If you’re environmentally conscious, you can even choose green appliances and materials.
Why to Use Footprints Property Inspections as Your Professional 203k Consultant
Learn more about Section 203k
- Provides you with the comfort you have a professional that can control the process and make it easier. 203k loans can sometimes be considered “to hard to work with” in the real estate market. However, Footprints Property Inspections makes it a seamless process.
- Footprints Property Inspections makes the process easier by coordinating with your lender and contractor.
- Continuous followup to ensure everyone is on the same page, from contractor to lender.
- Providing you with the peace of mind that improvements are being done as agreed.
- Providing a final sign-off on all work completed so you can enjoy your new home.
- No need to find your own contractors – Footprints Property Inspections will bring several contractors to you with bids.
- No need to pull all information from the contractors to provide to the lender. Footprints Property Inspections provides this for you.